In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative collaterals and creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.